HIGHLY TRAINED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
Motor Vehicle Injuries
Pinnacle Rehab will assess your rehabilitation needs and provide recommendations for appropriate services to support your recovery and return to work.
Injured in a motor vehicle accident?
We will assess your rehabilitation needs
Pinnacle Rehab may be engaged to assess or review your rehabilitation needs and provide recommendations for appropriate services to support you in your return to your pre-accident function at home, in the community and at work.
We work closely with all parties
We work with you, your insurer, employer, your treating health professionals, and your family to:
- Assist with your recovery by helping to identify, set and achieve your individual goals
- Empower you to manage your own injury independently
- Help you maintain or resume your usual home, work and community activities
QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS & Consultants
Pinnacle Rehab Consultants are all qualified health professionals who will explore all options for returning you to pre-injury employment, and if you are not medically capable of returning to your pre-injury employment, we will help you to find new employment, based on your skills and medical capacity.
Managing at Home
Pinnacle Rehab can complete a home visit to assess your ability to manage at home with your activities of daily living (ADLs) including self-care and domestic assistance.
From our initial assessment and interview with you, our Rehabilitation Consultants will provide recommendations on assistance required to ensure you are safe and able to function within your home and within the community.
Our recommendations are in line with the Reasonable and Necessary criteria governed by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA). Get in touch with us today.
Returning to Work with your pre-accident Employer (Same Employer)
Pinnacle Rehab will visit your workplace to gain an understanding of your pre-accident role by reviewing your pre-injury duties and speaking to you and your employer. Together we will work with all your treating medical and health professionals to ensure safe upgrading of your suitable duties.
We will also provide education to you and your Employer on various the Recover at Work Assist Program and other SIRA Vocational Programs.
Pinnacle Rehab may attend your doctor visits with you and complete a case conference to help coordinate your treatment and recovery at home and in the workplace. Get in touch with us today.
Returning to Work with a New Employer
In the event that you are unable to return to your pre-injury employer, we are able to offer assistance to find suitable new employment.
Pinnacle Rehab may:
- Complete a Vocational Assessments to outline your skills, education and experience to identify new work options
- Assist you with seeking new employment by providing training on how to present yourself at interviews, write or update your resume and applying for suitable employment
- Submit applications for SIRA vocational programs that support you in finding new employment
Employers with an Employee injured in a non-work related motor vehicle accident.
Information For Employers
Pinnacle Rehab will conduct a Workplace Assessment to identify the task required of your Employee and assist with identifying suitable duties that will be safe for the Injured Person to perform.
We will then develop a graduated RTW plan in consultation with all treating practitioners and with Employers with the view to return to pre-injury duties. It is important Injured Persons return to work as soon as possible as this will promote early recovery.
Pinnacle Rehab’s collaboration and responsiveness are the key to our successful early intervention service delivery model, focusing on achieving the best overall outcomes through our strategic claims management approach.
WORKPLACE REHABILITATION SERVICES
- Home Assessment / Activities of Daily Living Assessments
- Return to Work Management (New & Same Employer)
- Vocational Assessment
- Medical Case Conferencing
- Job Search Training
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Early Intervention & Complex
- Claims Management
- Injury Management Advisory
- Worksite & Initial Needs Assessment
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Equipment Needs Analysis
- Earning Capacity Assessment
SPECIALIST PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
- Formal Mediation Services
- Psychological Situational Analysis
- Psychological Capacity Assessment
Conflict Resolution / Building Resilience;
Managing Bullying & Harassment